We're hiring: Public Relations Assistant
We're looking for a Public Relations Assistant!
At bde, we’re more than a public relations agency. Our growing, tight-knit team is joined by creative thinking, strong work ethic and a love for the client. We work with passion and excitement, always keeping an eye on results. In collaboration with our global partners, we aim to elevate the brand and the bottom line. And now we’re hiring!
This is a great opportunity for a hard worker and creative-minded person to join a growing boutique agency and leader where design matters. This position assists the Public Relations Department and assists on multiple client accounts at any given time. If you love design, this is for you!
Potential projects include:
* Request fulfillment – responding to editors in a timely manner with information/images/loans
* Media relations – writing a pitch, developing a media list, securing pick-ups/placements
* Events – collecting price quotes, keeping track of delivery dates, timelines, budgets, assisting in set-up and implementation
* Reporting – collecting media, scanning, formatting press received, filling in Excel
* Must have 1+ year experience working full-time in a professional office (sorry, internships don’t count!).
* Have a Bachelors Degree in Communications, Marketing, or similar field
* Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
* Are quick learners and workers who can complete tasks efficiently.
* Are thorough. While we value quickness, we also value accuracy.
* Are results-driven, motivated to do well and achieve goals.
* Are self-starters, able to adapt quickly and work well both independently and on a team.
* Have experience with programs including Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Google Docs, Cision. Have some creative program experiences – a plus!
* Are hungry to learn more – we are a team of curious individuals, always asking questions and learning how to be the best that we can be.
* Have an interest in modern design, art and culture.
Interested in applying? Do some research. Check out our website. Then, write a cover letter about why you’re interested in joining the bde team as a Public Relations Assistant, what “public relations” means to you and what you’re passionate about.
Please send all inquiries to:
workatbde (at) gmail (dot) com
with "Public Relations Assistant - YOUR NAME" in the subject line